带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国教材第36集。字幕37916个单词都会读

大学生创业导师2020.8.20

最优秀的电视连续剧走遍美国

《走遍美国》Family Album U.S.A.一套在大陆畅销数百万册、在全球35个国家同步使用的生活化美语教材。由美国新闻总署赞助美国麦克米伦公司制作。在数十位英语专家和作者通力合作之下费了8年(1983-1991)的时间才制作完成这部划时代的巨作。充当顾问和实际执笔的语言学家来自加州大学洛杉矶分校乔治城大学伊利诺大学等都是当今英语教学界的佼佼者。

该教材所采用的电视影集式的组织形式是在向全球105个国家的英语教学者广泛咨询后才决定的所有被调查者都认为电视剧情节感人能吸引学习者的兴趣。

《走遍美国》电视影集代表了国际最高制作水平它的编剧兼导演William Greeves,以及动画制作群Dovetail Group都曾几度荣获美国电视界最高誉的艾美奖所有演员都是优秀的专业演员他们美语发音清晰、体态语言丰富其效果远远超出了一般所谓的情景会话教材。

走遍美国共有37916个单词。出现2次以上的通用词1400099.4%

快易准英语把英语字母分为主要读音和次要读音次要读音加字母下划线不发音字母标为斜体字。本字幕能显示下划线和斜体字。电影的颜色不确定字幕用什么颜色都不明显我给字幕加白色背景字随声音从黑色变红色。这些功能一般的电影字幕都没有做到。学习最优秀的电视连续剧加最先进的字幕使您的英语水平迅速提高。如果您能听懂跟读全部字幕就说明您已经学会了37916个单词远超大学六级,能考雅思6分以上。 在视频中不应该出现字幕的地方,原来的字幕出现了我没有去掉。请对比快易准英语字幕的先进性。

我把视频和文字教材全部放到多个自媒体平台免费学习。

字幕制作人:

原名肖水清,李嘉诚公司的易经顾问张凤英大师给我改名为肖冠宇

字面意思:宇宙授予的冠军

The cham’pion by the u’niver`se bestow’s



36集 走遍美国You”re Tops 12-3

您是第一流的12-3
Hi.I”m Mal'colm Stew'art.
嗨。我是 马尔科姆.斯图尔特。
John Mar'chet`ta.
我是约翰.马彻塔。
Sit down ,sit down .
请坐 请坐。
Su'zan has to'ld me a great deal abou't you.
苏珊告诉我许多关于你的事。
She says you”re quite a man.
她说你是个了不起的人。
She says
她也谈起。
a lot of won'derf.ul things abou't you too,Mr.Stew'art.
不少你的非凡作为斯图尔特先生。
That ”s al'way`s nice to hear,Mr.Mar'chet`ta.
听到这事总是好的马彻塔先生。
Call me John.
叫我约翰。
May I call you Mal'colm?
我能称你马尔科姆吗?
Let”s talk bu'siness.
我们来谈谈正经事。
That ”s mu'sic to my ears.
正合我意。
I `un`derstand'
我听说,
you used to be in the construc'tion bu'siness.
你过去在营造界工作。
Yup.For'ty-three years.
是的,四十三年了。
Here”s a brief descrip'tion
这是一份简单的记录。
of for'ty-three years of on-the-job trai'ning.
关于我四十三年的工作经历。
That is som'e his'tory!
这阅历了不得!
You”re a valua'ble asset,Mal'colm.
你是很有价值的资产马尔科姆。
Ve'ry valua'ble.
很有价值。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Yup.For'ty-three years.
是的。四十三年。
Half that time in my own construc'tion com'pany .
一半时间是在我自己的营造公司。
Big jobs--fact'ories,shop'ping malls.
大的工程,工厂,大型购物商场
That ki'nd of thing.
等等。
Then you retire'd.
然后你退休了。
Yes.
是的。
A'fter my wife died,
我妻子去世后,
and I felt I should spend more time
我觉得应该多花些时间
with my chil'dren and grand'chil'dren.
与儿孙们在一起。
I liv'ed in Flor'ida,
我住在弗罗里达,
and they liv'ed in New York.
而他们住在纽约。
I `un`derstand'.
我了解。
My daugh'ter Cam'i liv'es in New York.
我女儿卡米住在纽约。
I like being near her.
我喜欢离她近一点。
When I came here,
当我初到这里的时候,
I plan'ned to take a few months off.
我计划休息几个月。
Relax' with the fam'ily and then look for som'e work.
与家人轻松一段时间然后找个工作。
Put my exper'ience on the line
...考验考验我的阅历
but,un`for'tunately,
但是很不幸,
there isn”t an'y work for a retire'd per'son my age.
没有适合我这种年纪的退休工人的工作。
Som'etime`s there is
有时候有,
and som'etime`s there isn”t.
有时候没有。
Well,I”m invol'ved with an or`ganiza'tion,
嗯,我参加一个组织,
and we”re try'ing to resol've that prob'lem.
试图解决这类问题。
What ”s that ?
什么组织?
TOPS.
TOPS.
T-O-P-S--means Tal'ented O'lder Peo'ple”s Socie'ty.
T-O-P-S,全名是优秀老年人协会。
I”d like to be a mem'ber.
我想加入做为会员。
How much are the dues?
会费多少?
There are no dues.
不要会费。
The or`ganiza'tion serves ma'jor com'panies in this cit'y.
这个组织为本市各大公司服务。
Why?
为什么?
Becau'se our mem'bers are men and wo[i]'men like you.
因为这个组织的会员是像你这样的
人。
Exper'i.enced,tal'ented,retire'd.
有经验,有才能,退休了。
But our mem'bers want to go out there
但会员们希望在社会上,
and use their tal'ents.
贡献他们的才能。
They want to work.
他们想工作。
That is fan`tas'tic,John!
那太好了,约翰。
I”ve got an i`dea' for you,
Mal'colm.
我倒替你想出了一个主意马尔科姆。
Just fill out this form for me.
请把这份表填好。
It”ll o'nly take a few min'utes.
只要几分钟时间。
Sit right here,
就坐在这填。
and do it while I talk to my se'cretary.
我去和秘书说个话。
When I get back,we”ll talk abou't my new fact'ory.
我回来后我们谈一谈我的新工厂。
My com'pany is a mem'ber of TOPS.
我的公司也是优秀老人行会的会员。
So I try hard to fi'nd op`portu'nities for peo'ple like you.
所以我努力为像你这样的人寻找机会。
Mal'colm.
马尔科姆。
And when I see an op`portu'nity,
而且当我一看到机会。
I can act on it.
我就可以处理。
Well,I can use your brai'npow`er on the job right now.
嗯,我马上可以将你的才智用在这
项工程上。
Hav'e you got time this mor'ning
今天上午你有时间。
to go o'ver to the construc'tion site with me?
去看一看建筑工地吗?
I”d like to hav'e you meet my Fore'man.
我希望带你去认识工头。
get som'e back'ground` on the job.
了解这项工程的一些背景。
I”ve got plen'ty of time.
我有的是时间。
I”ll be right back.
我马上就回来。
We”ll go o'ver to the job site togeth'er.
我们等一会儿一起去工地。
Mal'colm,you worked on the Spa'ceport` proj'ect`?
马尔科姆你曾负责太空港的方案?
My com'pany was the contrac'tor.
我的公司承包了这项工程。
I built the thea'ter there
我建造这个剧院。
with my own two hands,prac'tically.
差不多是独自完成的。
I `un`derstand'.
我明白了。
Well,
好的,
I”m glad to see you two guys get'ting along' so well
看到你们两位相处得这么融洽我很高兴。
becau'se,Dan'ny,
因为丹尼,
Mal'colm is on the TOPS team.
马尔科姆是TOPS的一员。
He”s going to be wor'king with you for a while.
他将与你一起工作一段时间。
His exper'ience will be valua'ble to bo'th of us.
他的经验对你我都很有帮助。
Welcom'e aboard',Mal'colm!
欢迎加入马尔科姆。
I”m going back to my of'fice.
我要回办公室了。
Giv'e me a call la'ter,Mal'colm.
请稍后打电话给我马尔科姆。
I”ll tell you the time and date of the next TOPS mee'ting.
我要告诉你TOPS下次聚会的时间。
I”d like you to meet the group.
我希望你能与协会的成员见面。
I will,John.
我会的 约翰。
And again'--thanks.
再次谢谢你。
No ...thank you.
……谢谢你。
And thank Su'zan.
还要谢谢 苏珊。
He”s quite a man.
他是个了不起的人。
A real in`spira'tion for me.
他给我启发很大。
OK,Dan'ny.
好啦 丹尼。
I know you didn”t expect to hav'e
me around',
我知道你没有预期我出现在你身边。
but I think I can be of som'e help
to you.
但我觉得我可以对你略有帮助。
Let me tell you som'ething,Mal'colm.
我跟你说马尔科姆。
With your back'ground` and exper'ience,
依你的背景和经验。
I can learn som'ething
我能学到一些东西。
...and I do need som'e advice' on a dif'ficult prob'lem.
我的确有一个难题要请教你。
Let me show you this .
我给你看看这个。
I do'n”t want to giv'e you a fi'nal opin'ion
我不想给你总结的意见。
without' stud'ying these buil'ding plans more care'fully.
在没有仔细研究这些建筑图的情况下。
But a sim'ple solu'tion might be
但是一个简单的解决办法可能是
to move' the air-condit'ioning u'nits
移动空调设备。
instead' of redesign'ing the entire' sys'tem.
而不必重新设计整套系统。
It might be sim'pler and less expen'sive.
这样可能比较简单而且省钱。
You just earned your weight in go'ld,Mal'colm.
你可帮了大忙了马尔科姆。
Welcom'e aboard'!
欢迎加入我们的行列!
It all hap'pened so quick'ly!
这一切发生得太快了。
I ca'n”t believe' it!
我简直不敢相信。
I”m glad Mr.Mar'chet`ta was so
help'ful.
我真高兴马彻塔先生如此帮忙。
He was more than help'ful.
他不仅仅是帮忙。
He ac'tually took me to meet his fore'man.
事实上他带着我去见他的工头。
I”m thrilled for you,Gran'dpa`.
我真为你兴奋爷爷。
I do'n”t know how to thank you,Su'zan.
我不知道该如何谢你苏珊。
You”re a won'derf.ul gran'ddaugh`ter.
真是个好孙女。
It”s good to see you so hap'py.
能看见你如此高兴太好了。
I”ll be at the construc'tion site tomor'row.
明天我要去工地。
What are you do'ing tomor'row night?
明天晚上做什么?
I”m not do'ing an'y thing.
我没有要做什么。
Why?
怎样?
How abou't a date with your grand'fa`ther?
和爷爷约个会好吗?
I owe you a good steak din'ner.
我欠你一顿牛排晚餐。
I”ll accept'.
我接受邀请。
Tomor'row night.
明天晚上。
You and me.Din'ner.
你和我。吃晚饭。
What time?
什么时候?
I”ll pick you up here at sev'en.
我七点钟到这里来接你。
Is that OK?
可以吗?
I ca'n”t wait!
我盼望着那个时候!
And you can tell me
到时候你就可以告诉我。
all abou't your first full day back on the job.
关於你重回工作第一天的全部情况
了。
It”s a deal!
就这么约定了!